Sustainability: Delivering Tangible Benefits for Enterprise Success
Thursday 26 January 2023
16:00 to 18:00
This informative event presents Southampton Business School’s Professor Ven Tauringana, Professor of Accounting & Sustainability and team, to launch a funded programme.
Learn how SMEs and Third Sector organisations can succeed through benefiting from sustainability reporting using the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) framework.
Note this programme is funded for SMEs and Third Sector organisations, with reports developed and delivered by students, supervised, and signed off by GRI qualified staff members.
By attending the event you will understand:
· The imperative for your enterprise to begin its journey toward sustainability and competitive advantage.
· What the benefits of preparing a sustainability report are within the current operating context.
· How the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) provides a framework for data collection.
· Why other local enterprises have adopted this approach and their experience of working with Southampton Business School.
· The benefits of working with a top university business school, accessing staff and students to support report development and delivery, free of charge.
Level 6 Building100
University of Southampton
|Free of Charge